25 Jun 2017

Im still Here ♥︎

Hello There
Yes its me .......
Its been toooooooo long since I blogged, or even made a card!
Where have I been??

Ive moved home!
and boy what a task and a half it was.
I wont go into detail and bore you but at last Im back!!
Its been so good today to relax and put together this card. I dont even feel guilty about how much work Ive got to do at the house, but my craftroom is the first to be finished!! Yayyyyy !
Although Im just waiting for the floor, I just couldnt wait anymore.
For my card Ive used a New Magnolia stamp Student Tilda with Roses
coloured with Distress Re-Inkers and pens

Dies used are from DooHickey Box Volume 14-Afternoon tea and flowers were using new DooHickey Dies

Everything used is available from Magnolia Online Webshop HERE

Papers are the gorgeous  Maja Soferio♥︎

I wish you a wonderful week and thankyou so much for stopping by today
Big Hugs









5 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING!!!! love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back. This is beautiful, so pretty. Look forward to seeing more creations soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, as ever. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I was so worried about you. I am so glad you are back and well.
    Your card is exquisite as always.
    I love how you make your cards look so cute and lovable.
    I still have your card on my desk to inspire me daily.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete